Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Parasailing in Maui

We have been having a fabulous time with lots of relaxing moments. We went to the Maui crater, snorkeling, shopping, swimming, and lots of eating. Our room has the most spectacularview of the ocean and the sunsets that you can ever have. We can just stay in the room and be more then satisfied. It has been so much fun being with my brothers and their wives. We have enjoyed all the time together. Chris has been diving every other day (and I wish I could go with him each time he leaves in the morning) and has really enjoyed each dive. We have had some wonderful meals out and it is so fun to explore the island. We still have a Luau to go to on Wednesday evening with cliff diving, and we have a lot more relaxing to do. This island is so beautiful as you will see with the several pictures I will post. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and the slideclip of the parasailing we did today.



2 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I can't believe you went parasailing!! I'm so impressed! I don't htink I could do it... too afraid!

Richard Pike said...

So why was Chris diving and not you Mark?