Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dad's baking bread these days. I want a great wheat bread that we can enjoy all the time. This recipe is pretty good, but I'm still playing with it. It's a full wheat ground bread. Holly comes over and makes it too and is trying it on Phil. If he likes it I'm getting closer. 
This is provident living. I'm making bread and Mom is making dinner out of the pantry at least a couple times a week to get use to eating our storage and rotating it.
We are also back on a budget! Wow dad on a budget is like a fish out of water. But it is what we all need to be doing. We need to be working our money not our money working us!

2 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I'd like to make some myself... we have the wheat, but I don't have a grinder. I need to research some more to find one I want. You'll have to share the recipe once you've perfected it!

Phil and Holly said...

it's getting closer... -Phil